Fees & Payments
This fees and payments policy (“FPP Policy”), together with the terms & conditions describes DRESSLINE’s accepted payment methods, and DRESSLINE’s policies and procedures in relation to acceptance of fees and payments towards the services offered through the Platforms. DRESSLINE’s primary object is to ensure that the Platforms are user friendly and equipped with reasonably expected security infrastructure to protect any financial information which may be shared by Users.
Fees and Payment Options
- DRESSLINE does not charge any fee for browsing its Platforms. DRESSLINE may, in future, consider levying fees on the Users for using the Platforms as a whole, or for use of certain features of the Platforms. In such an event, you agree to pay any such fees, as applicable. DRESSLINE does not covenant or guarantee providing you with a notice prior to enforcing such a levy of fees. Your continued usage of the Platforms after such change in the fees will be considered to be your acceptance of such changes.
- In order to ensure User convenience, DRESSLINE offers multiple payment options to Users under PayU money Payment Gateway. DRESSLINE, without prior notice to Users, reserves the right to add or delete payment options from the ones listed below:
- Payment through net banking facilities;
- Payment through select credit cards;
- Payment through select debit cards;
- Any other payment option as may be provided by DRESSLINE from time to time.
The payment options referred to above shall hereinafter collectively be referred to as “Payment Options”. While reasonable endeavours are made to offer the Payment Options through varied banking channels, presently, DRESSLINE accepts payments only from major, select banking avenues. The list of banking channels from which DRESSLINE presently accepts payments have been set out under the Frequently Asked Questions which may be accessed here. DRESSLINE does not accept payments made through international debit/credit cards.
- It is expressly clarified that accepting a User’s payment through the Payment Options is solely at DRESSLINE’s discretion. DRESSLINE reserves the right to reject payment from a User through the Payment Options for any reason whatsoever. In order to further validate a User’s transaction, DRESSLINE may request the User to submit a copy of the User’s photo identity proof (such as the User’s PAN card), failing which, DRESSLINE reserves the right to reject a User’s payment made through the Payment Options.
- While using the Payment Options, Users agree to provide correct, complete and accurate financial information such as credit/debit card details or prepaid payment instrument account details which may be stored by DRESSLINE’s third party payment gateway provider. Users shall not use a credit/debit card or prepaid instrument which is not lawfully owned by him/her or which the User has not been lawfully authorised to use. The User shall solely be responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her financial information. DRESSLINE disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorised use of the User’s financial information and/or identity, including, details relating the Payment Options.
- . DRESSLINE shall not be held responsible and shall not assume any liability in respect of any loss or damage suffered by a User owing to:
- a lack of authorisation for any transaction, including such transactions carried out on gift cards and vouchers issued to Users as a part of DRESSLINE’s promotions;
- the exceeding of the credit/debit limit mutually agreed between the User and the issuing bank;
- any payment issue arising out of technical glitches occurring during a transaction; or
- a declination of transaction for reasons beyond DRESSLINE’s control.
- DRESSLINE reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions a User may undertake over the Platforms. Should the User exceed such transaction limits imposed by DRESSLINE, DRESSLINE reserves the right to refuse to process such transactions. DRESSLINE may refuse to process transactions emanating from Users who have suspicious or questionable transaction history on the Platforms. Should DRESSLINE be dissatisfied with the credibility of a User or the genuineness of a transaction carried out on the Platforms, DRESSLINE shall have the right to reject such transactions. DRESSLINE may also choose to delay the dispatch of Products purchased by such Users or cancel the entire purchase at its sole discretion. The User agrees that DRESSLINE shall not be liable for any damage, interests or claims resulting from DRESSLINE’s decision to not process a transaction or delay in the processing of a transaction on account of a User’s suspicious activity on the Platforms.
- . If the maximum retail price of the Product delivered to the User is lower than the price published on the Platforms, the User shall, within 24 (twenty four) hours from the time when he/she received the Product, intimate DRESSLINE by calling --- or by writing to email@example.com, in each case resulting in an acknowledgment. Upon DRESSLINE being satisfied of the User’s claim, the difference in the purchase price against the maximum retail price shall be refunded to the User’s bank account within 1 (one) day from the date of receiving the written notice from the User.
- If the maximum retail price of the Product listed on the Platforms is higher than what has been published and if DRESSLINE is not providing an offer or discount on such Products, DRESSLINE shall have the right to reserve the dispatch of the purchased Products until the error on the Platforms have been rectified and the User pays the difference amount. If the User refuses to pay the difference, the User is entitled to seek a cancellation and the monies paid by the User shall be refunded into the User’s bank account within 7 (seven) days by DRESSLINE.
- To enable Users to make payments for buying Products on the Platforms, in addition to this FPP Policy, the terms and conditions of the User’s bank, applicable financial institution and/or card issuing association may be applicable. The User’s bank, financial institution or card issuing association may decline or prevent the User from making electronic payments for buying the Products on the Platforms and DRESSLINE does not control the same and hence, shall not be at any point in time held liable.
- DRESSLINE may, from time to time contract with third party payment service providers including banks, to open nodal bank accounts under applicable Indian laws. This will be done to facilitate the payments between Users and other third parties, apart from DRESSLINE. These third parties may include other service providers including payment aggregators, prepaid instrument providers, courier and logistic service providers etc. Upon successful delivery of the Products purchased by you through the Platforms, DRESSLINE shall initiate payments to third party service providers.
- If it is brought to the User’s notice that a charge has been created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms and the User is not aware of such purchase on the Platforms, the User is first, required to verify if his/her family members, friends or business colleagues were authorised to carry out the purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms. If, despite this, the User continues to be unable to identify the charge created on his/her payment instrument(s) for purchase of Product(s) on the Platforms, the User may report such unauthorised purchase to DRESSLINE within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which the unauthorised purchase was carried out on the Platforms in order to enable DRESSLINE initiate investigations.
Any grievances relating to the FPP Policy may be directed by you to the grievance officer of DRESSLINE who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org